Convert any flat surface into a safe, non-slip working or walking area
Use long-lasting SAFEGUARD Hi-Traction® and HiGlo-Traction® Walkway Covers to provide non slip flooring in any areas where slips and falls can occur. Protect your workers, customers, and business from the consequences of slip & fall hazards.
- Prefabricated retrofit covers are quickly and easily installed over existing surfaces, such as concrete, wood, metal plate, and grating using mechanical fasteners or adhesive.
- Wide variety of shapes, sizes, and flexibility options
- Design solutions for every non slip flooring need and visual preference
Our covers are accepted by the USDA for food processing plants, and used in various applications at food and beverage processing facilities. They can also handle the tough sanitation and cleaning of greasy environments.
- 1/8 in Pultruded Fiberglass (FRP)
Lightweight, Impact Resistant, Cost-Effective
Available for Weld-in Installation
- 1 mm Molded Fiberglass (FRP)
Thin profile alternative with peel-and-stick installation option
- Vinyl (Flexible PVC)
Peel & Stick Installation
- Galvanized Steel 18 gauge (1.2 mm) G90
- Stainless Steel 18 gauge (1.2 mm) #316
- Heavy Duty Aluminum, 60-61 T Marine Grade
Thick, rigid, durable
- Roll Traction®
Walkway Covers are sized to meet your specifications with Width (A) and Length (B) made to order.
Measure your work area or walkway and make note of where any non-movable elements are located. Covers can be configured in multiple pieces for large areas, or in a heel-toe pattern to create a designated safe walking path. We will help to develop the most cost-effective strategy for your application.
- Fiberglass (FRP): Maximum 4′ x 8′
- Steel: Maximum 4′ x 4′
- Heavy Duty Aluminum: Maximum 4′ x 8′
- Vinyl (Flexible PVC): Maximum 4′ x 4′
- Geomembrane (Roll Traction®): Maximum 58 in wide (see Roll Traction sizes).
Our walkway covers are available in a range of grit options
- Super Coarse (Xtreme™)
- Extra Coarse (Offshore)
- Coarse (Industrial)
- Fine (Commercial)
- Extra Fine (Residential)
- Super Fine (Barefoot)
Vinyl (Flexible PVC) and 1 mm molded fiberglass options are not available in the Super Coarse (Xtreme) grit option.
Geomembrane (Roll Traction®) is not available in Super Coarse (Xtreme) and Extra Coarse (Offshore) grit.
Weld Tab walkway covers are only offered in the Super Coarse (Xtreme) and Extra Coarse (Offshore) grit sizes.
Average Thickness of Finished Product
|Base Material||Super Coarse||Extra Coarse||Coarse||Fine||Extra Fine||Super Fine|
|1/8" Pultruded Fiberglass (FRP)||0.38 in|
|1 mm Molded Fiberglass (FRP)||N/A||0.12 in|
|Vinyl (Flexible PVC)||N/A||N/A||0.08 in|
|Galvanized or Stainless Steel, 18 gauge||0.30 in|
|Roll Traction||N/A||N/A||0.101 in|
|Heavy Duty Aluminum||0.54 in|