Sales Support/Customer Service
We are making the world safer! If you want to be part of this mission and you are a natural at Sales, we have the job for you! This is a Sales Support and Customer Service position and a significant role in our Sales Department.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive people who want to excel in Sales, Customer Service, and Market Research. You will have the opportunity to move up to a full Sales position as you grow your career path here at Safeguard.
- Work closely with customers and distributors to grow Company sales
- Field incoming sales calls and customer requests regarding product information, installation, or resolving disputes
- Provide accurate quotes and samples for customers and prospects
- Accurately enter orders into our ERP system after securing all needed information
- Identify new business opportunities by evaluation, research, and analyzation of sales options
- Maintain CRM contact information and call notes in a timely manner.
- Help to coordinate tradeshows
- Gather market intelligence concerning competitive activity, products, and customer requirements
- Provide support to internal customers
- 401(k) with Company match
- Health insurance from start date
- Free Dental & Vision
- Generous PTO Policy
- EAP Program
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Competitive Pay
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Basic math with problem solving/analytical skills
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- B2B Sales experience a plus
Safeguard Technology, Inc. is a privately held, entrepreneurial Company that has been providing custom, lifesaving anti-slip solutions for over 25 years in some of the most extreme environments on the planet. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team that provides solutions that ensure the safety and welfare of others. We are located in Streetsboro, Ohio, and service customers around the world in almost every industry.
If you are a great fit for our safety-related manufacturing and sales organization, please feel free to forward your resume. Thank you.