Create a Safe Pedestrian Walkway over Pipes and Cables
Avoid slips, trips, and falls caused by exposed wires, cables, pipes, and conduit. Use our rugged Hi-Traction® Anti-Slip Pipe & Cable Covers to provide a nonslip safety bridge for foot traffic over these areas.
- Durable anti-slip surface
- Lightweight and cost-effective
- Impact and corrosion resistant
Organizers of fairs, festivals, and conferences often deal with eliminating trip-and-fall hazards. Our pipe and cable covers deliver! They are made from a strong polymer material that can withstand up to 1,000 pounds.
- 1/8 in Pultruded Fiberglass (FRP)Lightweight, Impact Resistant, Cost-Effective
- Heavy Duty Aluminum, 60/61 T Marine GradeThick, Rigid, Durable
- Pipe & Cable Covers are sized in 20 inch widths
- Choose from standard 24 inch, 36 inch, 48 inch,
and 60 inch lengths
- Custom lengths to maximum 10′
- The channel under the cover spans 3 inches high and wide
- Heavy Duty Aluminum options are also available
Six Grit Options
- Super Coarse (Xtreme™)- For most severe conditions, messaging not available
- Extra Coarse (Offshore)
- Coarse (Industrial)
- Fine (Commercial)
- Extra Fine (Residential)
- Super Fine (Barefoot)
SAFEGUARD Color Options
Standard and Safety Colors
Use for a variety of industrial and safety applications. Color and markings can be used to attract attention, designate caution, and communicate safety information.
Our Premium color palette provides architects, facilities managers, and home owners with additional contemporary color choices for safety applications. These designer colors fit the aesthetic requirements for anti-slip protection at schools, commercial offices, institutional buildings, hotels and personal residences.
In darkness or a power outage, HiGlo-Traction Photoluminescent colors highlight the way.
Two-Tone Color Configurations Add Visibility
A contrasting color on the perimeter of a Pipe & Cable Cover designates a change in surface texture or signifies a safe walking zone. The contrast provides good definition and clear visibility for added awareness.